What is the best essay writing service for tight deadlines?

M27

Hi. I know this question has probably been asked many times here, but I'm looking for some trusted essay writing services that are especially good with tight deadlines. I've tried a few different ones, and while they were okay, they were absolutely awful with rush orders. I procrastinate a lot and most of the time remember about my essays when they are due in a day or less. Is there a professional essay writing service that writes decent papers with deadlines of 24 hours or less? Thank you.

I've tried at least a dozen different essay writing services, and I can say that PaperHelp has been the best. It's affordable, it tackles various topics and difficulty levels, and the customer support team is quite friendly. You can always expect a discount if you contact them via live chat and just ask for it. I tried it a few times, and they were kind enough to give a discount.

Here are the best essay writing services, in my opinion:
  • PaperHelp.org: Best overall with a good price-quality ratio (3-hour turnaround).
  • EssayPro.com: Best for urgent essays, affordable (3-hour turnaround).
  • SpeedyPaper.com: Best for regular discounts (6-hour turnaround).
I started with EssayPro but then found the other two. It's great for urgent deadlines, but the quality can vary between writers.

I mostly use PaperHelp these days. They have a nice cashback program where you earn credits to use on future papers. SpeedyPaper has a similar thing, but PaperHelp turned out to be more affordable for me.

EssayPro is great with urgent orders. They do not have a high surcharge for urgent orders like most websites, so anything with a turnaround of less than 24 hours is usually about 20% cheaper than what you would pay at any other popular paper writing website.

How much do you guys typically pay per page? There are so many websites with different prices that I'm completely lost about the normal rate for college-level writing. I found a service that charges as low as $5 per page but that seems too cheap. Could this be a scam?

Back