Best research paper writing services in USA?

Hatescam

Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend a reliable research paper writing service that they can vouch for? I typically handle essays with ease, but research papers drive me insane. I study biology, so I'd appreciate it if someone could recommend a site that either specializes in biology research papers or has knowledgeable writers well-versed in biology. Thank you!

This one seems legit: https://essaynodelay.com. I'm not a biology student, but I'm sure they can handle biology. They cover more than 50 subjects, including not only research papers but also essays and other academic assignments. I've used them for at least three research papers, and they scored 85-90% each time. Passed Turnitin with flying colors every time.

UPD: I just checked and they do write biology research papers. However, they have a surcharge for biology topics due to their complexity.

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 22.56.13.png

Last edited:
Paperhelp is by far the best research paper writing service I've used. They followed my order instructions every time, so I never really needed revisions (revisions are free, btw). I also like that they give regular discounts to returning customers. I order lots of essays and research papers throughout the year, so that's a huge plus for me.

I’m not sure about the best sites as I’ve only been scammed by research paper writing services so far. AVOID bestcustomwriting.com at all costs, they completely failed my research paper.

The customer support team convinced me that my paper would be written by an expert in the field (I study economics), but the writer turned out to be utterly clueless about the topic. His knowledge on the topic of my research paper was even worse than mine and I paid $350 FOR NOTHING. I received a nonsensical paper, missed my deadline, and wasted my money.

Now they refuse to give me a refund, claiming that the writer followed my instructions and that the paper is plagiarism-free. Since bestcustomwriting.com seems somewhat popular I thought I'd share my experience in case you're considering them for your research papers. PLEASE STAY AWAY. I've tried two different research paper writing services at this point and it seems like there legitimate research paper writing sites simply don't exist.

Back